Hilltop Orchards 5k Snowshoe Race POSTPONED

NO RACE TODAY – while conditions are acceptable at the moment (albeit very wet!) the forecast is calling for a rapid temperature drop this afternoon with a strong possibility of black ice – potentially unsafe conditions for travel home afterwards. The race is postponed until sometime in early January – race date will be updated as soon as we have the info.