Tomorrow’s snowshoe race at the Gore Ski Bowl has been postponed to Sunday 1/10/21.
Please read the modifications that will be in place due to Covid-19. If you are unwilling to comply with any of the modifications or if you are showing any symptoms of being ill, please do not attend the race.
Note that the warm weather and rain on Thursday and Friday may have significant impact on the course or even the ability of the Gore Nordic Center staff to hold the race. Keep an eye out here and on Facebook for updates on Saturday and possibly Sunday morning.